Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policies govern Chaucer Foundation’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Chaucer Foundation or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operatorare acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Chaucer Foundation’s prior written consent.
• These Terms and Conditions of use and all matters arising from or connected with them are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this Website
Chaucer Foundation is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under company number 8580279, with its registered office at Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AD. Chaucer Foundation is registered as a charity under registered number 1153423.
If you have any questions on this website’s terms and conditions then please email email@example.com